Get involved in the local food movement.
Judy talks about the local options in the food market and community.
Local gardens, markets, online local markets, healthy places to eat, permaculture groups and local meetups.
- StPete.LocallyGrown.net is a local chemical free online market. A very unique concept merging the online world with the local.
- Permaculture groups can be found on meetup.com – http://www.meetup.com/The-St-Petersburg-Permaculture-Guild/
- Volunteer at a local garden like the Faith House. Nathan’s garden or others.
- Visit the Saturday morning market or other local market.
- Find healthy places to eat, featuring local food.